MagVenture MagPro R20
Is the optimal choice when running a limited number of rTMS sessions per day.
The MagPro R20
is the optimal choice when running a limited number of rTMS sessions per day. The MagPro R20 can run most of the used protocols for therapeutic research. The MagPro R20 offers a quick and simple protocol set-up.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system
- Used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research
- Biphasic stimulation waveform
- Stimulation rates up to 20 pulses per second
- Highly mobile and simple-to-use
- Quick and simple protocol set-up
- Further options: Wi-Fi package allows you to create a protocol on an external computer, wireless upload of the protocol and settings on the MagPro R20 and the possibility to print documentation of performed sessions.
- Compatible coils: C-100, C-B60, MC-B70, MC-125, MMC-90, MMC-140, MMC-140-II, RT-120, RT-120-II, D-B80, MC-B65-HO-2m and 8m, MCF-B65, MCF-B70, MCF-75, MCF-125, MC-P-B70, MCF-P-B65, MCF-P-B70
You might also like