MagVenture MagPro R30 with MagOption
The MagPro R30 is an advanced, high performance magnetic stimulator designed primarily for clinical use.
The MagPro R30
is an advanced, high performance magnetic stimulator designed primarily for clinical use. The MagPro R30 performs repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) and runs many complex protocols successively (up to 20,000 pulses). MagOption extends the capabilities of the device, by increasing the power output, the number of pulses per second, or different pulse shapes.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system
- Is often used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research
- Biphasic waveform.
- Stimulation rates up to 30 pulses per second.
- 60 pps option available.
- System operation control via a built-in computer, eliminating the need for an external computer to set up and control the timing of stimulus sequences.
- Flexible protocol storage.
- User friendly software.
- Quick protocol set-up and storage.
- Easily connected to external equipment (like EMG system) via the In/Out triggers.
- Reporting functionality.
Enhanced stimulation capabilities:
- Dual pulses with up to 5 pulse pairs per second repetition rate
- Biphasic and Monophasic
- Dual up to 5pps both Biphasic and Monophasic