3-channel EEGDigiTrack CFM [aEEG] device
EEG DigiTrack CFM device enables continuous monitoring of EEG from the left and the right hemisphere and evaluation of the brain's condition during events such as desaturation, bradycardia, tachycardia, convulsions, arousal and other EEGDigiTrack CFM monitors the EEG recording during treatment of convulsions, metabolic or breath disorders etc. take occur in intensive therapy.
3-channel EEGDigiTrack CFM [aEEG] device
is a development of a 2-channel CCFM monitor extended by the Sp02 sensor.
Thanks to the 3-channel head connection of the device is as simple as the two-channel version, but it allows for additional monitoring of the saturation and rhythm of the heart. It is enough to stick two electrodes using special paste - on the right and left sides on the central belt of the head and the reference electrode on the forehead and put on the pulse oximeter sensor. The camera shows the current resistance of the electrodes, which facilitates the correct EEG recording. On the screen you can follow integrated records: EEG signal waveform, saturation curve [Sp02], heart rate record [HR], and EEG trend record in a long time interval - from each hemisphere separately, from each electrode separately or averaged from all channels.
The unique function of the camera is to automatically highlight the color of clinical events such as: burst-supression, epileptic like activity, depression and correct [normal].
Innovation is also the possibility of synchronized video monitoring and visualization of results using three-dimensional mapping and space-time mapping [optional options], as well as many possible analyzes, including FFT, CSA, DSA.
Recommendations for CFM [aEEG] monitoring:
- evaluation of Central Nervous System functions,
- start of hypothermic treatment and monitoring during hypothermia,
- convulsions and convulsions treatment effects,
- premature birth - it is recommended to monitor all patients who at birth weigh less than 1,500 g,
- perinatal hypoxia,
- monitoring central nervous system during serious viral infections (cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis).
Advantages of EEGDigiTrack CFM [aEEG] monitoring:
- lower number and severity of early and late neurological complications in intensive therapy,
- possibility to monitor the effects of convulsion treatment,
- EEG monitoring during hypothermia,
- shorter hospitalization and treatment costs due to lesser number and severity of complications in intensive therapy,
- larger percentage of survival of premature children with small or very small body mass,
- improved comfort for intensive care patients,
- possibility to optimize medical treatment in intensive treatment wards.
Why should you choose EEGDigiTrack CFM [aEEG]?
- ELMIKO - experienced Polish producer (since 1978),
- professional, experienced service in Poland,
- experienced team of engineers and IT specialists who continuously work to develop better solutions,
- EEGDigiTrack devices are sold in many countries across the globe,
- several thousand sold EEGDigiTrack devices,
- possibility to adapt software for the user's needs,
- THE LOWEST PRICE on the market,
- software updates at least once a year,
EEGDigiTrack CFM [aEEG] family of devices includes the most advanced equipment for neurological and cardiological monitoring currently available. Please see the list below:
- modern EEG CFM headbox with EEG, ECG, saturation and heart rate measuring,
- a new, touchscreen-adapted, exceptionally user-friendly user interface,
- completely new networked, dispersed, multi-station EEGDigiTrack Manager database automatically synchronises examinations, descriptions and other data with any computer, eliminating the need for a data server,
- HL7 standard compatible with the ability to create plug-ins for individual users,
- ability to define alarms for saturation, heart rate, amplitude and electrode impedance,
- advanced CSA and DSA analyses, able to present 3D maps in on-line and off-line mode,
- FFT analysis, able to present a variety of graph visualisations or numerical data,
- extensive medical events database with over 400 pre-defined positions,
- innovative feature of electrode montage selection before the examination with "starting tiles",
- optional multi-camera videometry with optical and digital zoom to monitor your patient on several feeds at once,
- ability to create interactive notes and inserting markers during monitoring,
- Possibility of analyzing any chosen fragment of EEG record from left or right hemisphere in terms of frequency of individual waves, determining dominant wave and wave voltage within specific frequencies,
- on-line impedance measurement, clear in-examination impedance presentation as a recording-integrated map or curve,
- unique feature of automatic recording colouring in regard to registered voltage (Normal, EpiLa, Burst-Suppresion, Depression),
- ability to simultaneously monitor cardio, Sp02 and plethysmography,
- incredible flexibility in equipment configuration,
- possibility for licence trainings accredited by the Polish Society for Clinical Neurophysiology,
- possibility to receive individual clinical training in renowned university clinics.
You might also like