EEGDigiTrack CFM/aEEG Devices
EEGDigiTrack CFM family of devices includes the most advanced equipment for neurological and cardiological monitoring currently available!
What is the EEGDigiTrack CFM device used for?
EEG DigiTrack CFM device enables continuous monitoring of EEG from the left and the right hemisphere and evaluation of the brain's condition during events such as desaturation, bradycardia, tachycardia, convulsions, arousal and other EEGDigiTrack CFM monitors the EEG recording during treatment of convulsions, metabolic or breath disorders etc. take occur in intensive therapy.
Recommendations for CFM monitoring:
- evaluation of Central Nervous System functions,
- start of hypothermic treatment and monitoring during hypothermia
- convulsions and convulsions treatment effects,
- premature birth - it is recommended to monitor all patients who at birth weigh less than 1,500 g,
- perinatal hypoxia,
- monitoring development, evaluation of recording acceleration,
- monitoring central nervous system during serious viral infections (cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis).
Advantages of EEGDigiTrack CFM monitoring:
- lower number and severity of early and late neurological complications in intensive therapy,
- possibility to monitor the effects of convulsion treatment,
- EEG monitoring during hypothermia,
- shorter hospitalization and treatment costs due to lesser number and severity of complications in intensive therapy,
- larger percentage of survival of premature children with small or very small body mass,
- improved comfort for intensive care patients,
- possibility to optimize medical treatment in intensive treatment wards.
- modern EEG CFM headbox with EEG, ECG, saturation and heart rate measuring,
- a new, touchscreen-adapted, exceptionally user-friendly user interface,
- completely new networked, dispersed, multi-station EEGDigiTrack Manager database automatically synchronises examinations, descriptions and other data with any computer, eliminating the need for a data server,
- HL7 standard compatible with the ability to create plug-ins for individual users,
- ability to define alarms for saturation, heart rate, amplitude and electrode impedance,
- advanced CSA and DSA analyses, able to present 3D maps in on-line and off-line mode,
- FFT analysis, able to present a variety of graph visualisations or numerical data,
- extensive medical events database with over 400 pre-defined positions,
- innovative feature of electrode montage selection before the examination with "starting tiles",
- optional multi-camera videometry with optical and digital zoom to monitor your patient on several feeds at once,
- ability to create interactive notes and inserting markers during monitoring,
- Possibility of analyzing any chosen fragment of EEG record from left or right hemisphere in terms of frequency of individual waves, determining dominant wave and wave voltage within specific frequencies,
- on-line impedance measurement, clear in-examination impedance presentation as a recording-integrated map or curve,
- unique feature of automatic recording colouring in regard to registered voltage (Normal, EpiLa, Burst-Suppresion, Depression),
- ability to simultaneously monitor cardio, Sp02 and plethysmography,
- incredible flexibility in equipment configuration.
Why should you choose EEGDigiTrack CFM?
- ELMIKO - experienced Polish producer (since 1978),
- professional, experienced service in Poland,
- experienced team of engineers and IT specialists who continuously work to develop better solutions,
- EEGDigiTrack devices are sold in many countries across the globe,
- several thousand sold EEGDigiTrack devices,
- possibility to adapt software for the user's needs,
- THE LOWEST PRICE on the market!
- software updates at least twice a year.