Ultra-compact neuroimaging system by near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRs).
is a compact solution for fNIRS neuroimaging, which is a versatile, scalable system that allows measurements of haemodynamic neuroactivation by recording changes in oxy- and deoxy hemoglobin concentrations in the cortex in real time. System configuration range - from 8 sources and 4 detectors to 128 sources and 64 detectors. The NIRScout interface with a wide selection of available caps and optical probes can be used in standard studies, neonatal/neonatal imaging, and multimodal EEG, MRI, TMS and oculography acquisition. NIRx offers both standardized sensor settings and user-configurable settings.
The system includes several digital input/output options for precise triggering of event markers. The real-time data stream option is available for the BCI/neurofeedback application. NIRScout uses an open data format, compatible with many analytical programs, based on open-source software, as well as with its own NIRx software - nirsLAB and NAVI. NIRScout - an ultra-compact neuroimaging system using near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRs).
Selected system features:
- 2D topography, 3D spectrography (time multiplex diagram),
- types of measurements: oxyhaemoglobin, deoxyhaemoglobin and total hemoglobin concentration,
- ultra-compact form,
- modular system: the possibility of extending from 8 sources, 4 detectors,
- LED source: higher stability than the laser source,
- digital detection, digital I / O trigger,
- flexible imaging systems that support measurements from different distances,
- multimodal cooperation with: TMS, tDCS, MRI, EEG, oculography,
- real-time display, real-time data stream,
- equipped with software for analysis of nirsLAB 2D and NAVI 3D with NIRx,
- data export in ASCII format compatible with other analytical programs,
- Tandem set: 2 independent systems synchronized for simultaneous operation,
- the highest dynamic range available,
- hyperscaning: simultaneous multi-object studies.