MagVenture MagPro X100 with Magoption
The MagPro X100 is an advanced, high performance magnetic stimulator designed primarily for research purposes. The MagPro X100 is a high quality tool for researchers with a large choice of stimulating parameters. The MagPro X100 has stimulation rates up to 100 pps at high intensities and the possibility to combine waveforms and pulse modes. MagOption extends the capabilities of the device, by increasing the power output, the number of pulses per second, or different pulse shapes.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Examination of functional aspects of motor nerve stimulation.
- Examination of human cortical physiology.
- Is often used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research.
- 3 waveforms: Biphasic, Biphasic Burst and Monophasic.
- Selectable current direction.
- Stimulation rates up to 100 pulses per second.
- Easily connects to external equipment via programmable input/output triggers.
- System operation control via a built-in computer, eliminating the need for an external computer to set up and control the timing of stimulus sequences.
- Controllable from an external device.
- Flexible protocol storage in built-in computer.
- Effective burst function.
Enhanced stimulation capabilities
- Dual pulses with up to 20 pulse pairs per second repetition rate
- Advanced power pulse feature adding 40% additional stimulation power
- Biphasic, Monophasic and Half sine